Not seeing a print that you would like?
Follow the steps below and we will get it uploaded to the site for you!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If possible include a .jpg or screenshot of the photo you are interested in and the potential dimensions and materials you are interested in
Lustre, Metal, metallic. . Confused with all the different material types?
Here's our little cheat sheet on materials and what we like to print on!
1. PAPER: Cost effective and more traditional in nature. Great for all image types in most rooms! Must be framed before hanging.
Lustre: Printed on a heavier Kodak Supra Endura paper type. Offers vibrant colors with minimal glare/gloss. Semi matte appearance. Tried and true and one of my personal favorites.
Metallic: A richer more distinct metallic look. Good for rooms with less natural light and hung in areas where glare isn't an issue. Not as vibrant and lustrous and a true metal but a decent alternative.
2. CANVAS: Ready to hang wall art on canvas. One of my favorite mediums for rooms with lots of light also one of my preferences for noisier night images.
Traditional: Image is printed on canvas and wrapped around a wooden frame with part of the image on the sides of the frame.
Stretched: Canvas is stretched around a wooden frame and staples to the edges leaving the full image visible on the front.
3. METAL: Perhaps my personal favorite medium. Dyes are infused directly onto an aluminum sheet to create a highly vibrant, detailed print that most closely resembles what you'd see on a backlit computer screen. These come as ready to hang pieces of art. Be cautioned they are highly glossy so glare is a concern if hung in rooms prone to lots of glare (lots of different light sources of many windows). I also tend to suggest not printing night imagery on these either as they show grain more than paper or canvas.
4. WOOD: An image printed directly onto a wood sheet. Stills shows some of the natural wood grain underneath and is less detail oriented than paper or metal. Results in a very warm and natural look great for spaces with a very rustic feel. Come ready to hang.